December 2, 2007 - 9:09 am - Posted by iDunzo
You can always count on BoyGenius for some juicy details on upcoming devices.
He has once again struck gold with some details on a new 9000 series from RIM that will sport an iPhone-like touchscreen.
Here are some of the technical specifications:
- 480 x 320 screen
- 1GB of built in memory (the 64mb was getting old)
- Intel XScale PXA270 processor at 624MHz
- 3G multiband HSPDA support
- 2 megapixel or maybe even a 3.2 megapixel camera
- GPS & WIFI in the Same device
Personally I hate the idea of a touchscreen and would mourn the loss of my trusty keyboard. I really dislike the two handed requirements of a touchscreen.
I do like the idea of 1GB of built in memory and High Speed Packet Data Access. I’m looking forward to at least giving it a test drive before I totally say no to the new BlackBerry.