October 19, 2007 - 8:42 am - Posted by iDunzo
Mozilla released Firefox 220.127.116.11 late last night and it’s highly recommended that you upgrade your install right away because of a nice list of security fixes.
The following security issues were fixed:
- URIs with invalid %-encoding mishandled by Windows
- XPCNativeWrapper pollution using Script object
- Possible file stealing through sftp protocol
- XUL pages can hide the window titlebar
- File input focus stealing vulnerability
- Browser digest authentication request splitting
- onUnload Tailgating
- Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)
Firefox 22.214.171.124 is also compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), although there are some known issues affecting some media plugins.